Sunday, May 31, 2020

Varied Vases - Going Soon

This set, Varied Vases, was designed by Mary Fish as her $1,000,000 sales achievement.  I'm really sorry to see it going away so soon.  It hasn't been used nearly enough.  Same is true for Vibrant Vases which is also retiring.  The good thing however, is that the punch, Vases Builder, that goes with it is NOT retiring, so you can still punch pretty vases and flowers.

On Friday, I watched Ronda Wade do a live workshop and this is one that she made.  I made two different sizes on the die cut.


Recipe:  
Mango Melody - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Mango Melody - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - die cut with Stitched So Sweetly rectangles (I used the 2nd and 3rd down from the largest)
Whisper White scraps for stamping the vase - punched with Vases Builder 
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel

Stamps: Varied Vases
Ink: Mango Melody, Memento Black, Granny Apple Green (stem)
Ribbon: Polka Dot Tulle (NOT RETIRING!) 
Dies: Stitched So Sweetly 


Thank you for looking in today.  I pray that you are all safe and healthy.

Blessings ~ 
Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors