Monday, May 11, 2020

Garden Kitty

I have a confession.  One of the main selling points on this stamp set for me, the kitten.  It just won my heart over.  Of course I love the ease of coloring this set and the awesome gate dies, but the kitten is the heart!


This is a super fast and easy card and so sweet!  Of course you can use any colors you wish and have a variety of cards.


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (cut two - one inside and one outside)

Stamps:  Grace's Garden - be sure to get this before the new catalog begins while it is still a BUNDLE!
Ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry.

Inside I added the kitty again!


Works nicely with other colors as well.


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors