Sunday, May 3, 2020

Paper Mask Tutorial

Have you purchased and downloaded the Share Sunshine PDF yet?  If not, this may convince you that you need it.  Look at this FUN card I made using one of the sentiments.  This was really rather easy to do once I found the measurements I liked.

I loved this sentiment because the other day when we were out and I was wearing the mask I smiled at someone and realized they had no idea!  LOL


Recipe:
Purple Posy - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Best Dressed DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3" x 3 3/4"

Whisper White (with sentiment) - 1 1/2" x 3 5/8" 
Purple Posy - 1 3/4" x 3 7/8"

To make the mask:
Designer Series Paper - 2 1/8" x 2 3/4"
Score at 1/2", 5/8", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8"
(see the "shoes" below for the score lines marked in pencil)
Whisper White - 1/4" x 1 1/8" (apx... see below) cut 3
Ribbon - 2 1/2"







Isn't that fun?  Very easy to do and think of all the possibilities with all the pretty papers we have!


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna






7 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for directions for the mask. I have seen some examples but wasn't quite sure how to do it. I have the download but have not had printer time yet. I do have another brand virus stamps and have been fun with it. I plan on making a few of these for the grocery people and a few others. Now to pick out the perfect papers. Stay safe and sane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I'm glad I was able to help. The grocery people will LOVE it!

      Stay safe and sane as well... the sane part is getting tougher... LOL!!

      Donna

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this card!! Appropriate for this season of life. WE all need to stick together and go forward. Instead of swelling on the negative side we should ask what we could do for someone. Touch a life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We do all need to stick together and certainly do what we can to help. God is in control!

      Stay safe and be well.

      Donna

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad you like it! It was fun to make and I'm going to be making more!

      Stay Safe and Healthy!
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors