Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Team Make & Take on Zoom

On Monday night we had our 2nd Team Zoom Meeting since we're all still on "Stay at Home" orders from the Governor.  Arizona has been extended to May 15th.  We'll see what happens after that.  For me, I'm enjoying it because I'm fortunate enough to work from home, but I worry about those who aren't so lucky.

Our fearless leader gave us the measurements for our card ahead of time so all we had to do was follow along and put it together.  As soon as we started scoring the small piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP), I knew what we were making since I'd made something similar last week.  Lorri's version is cuter with the added card strips on the outside though.  Makes it look more like a real mask.  I'll be adding that to mine.  You can see my first one with instructions HERE.  To add the strips, simply cut a 1/8" wide strip to go across the top and bottom - attach with liquid glue as the Tear and Tape will be too wide and for the sides, use Tear and Tape and a 1/4" wide strip.


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper (striped from Magnoila Lane DSP) - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - die cut with Stitched So Sweetly rectangle - 3" x 4" size
Petal Pink strips - 1/4" x 4" (you'll trim to fit)
Petal Pink strips - 1/8" x 6" (trim to fit)
Ribbon for ear loops.  I used Crinkled Seam Binding - Whisper White.


Lorri re-sized the "i miss your face" and printed on Crumb Cake and die cut with Stitched Rectangles.  I just used the one I printed on Whisper White from the download.  If I make more - and I probably will, I have to wait until my printer ink order arrives!  

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

I've ordered my box of catalogs for next year!  Can't wait to get one in my hands!  If you need one and don't have a Demonstrator, please let me know!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors