Friday, May 22, 2020

My Day of Service Cards

On Tuesday I posted about Shelli Gardner from Stampin' Up! and the Day of Service she had planned for Thursday.  Below are a few of the cards that I actually made. 

The instructions for cutting the DSP are in the picture below.  It could be used with any paper and any plans you have for making multiple cards quickly.  Just add sentiments.


The base card is currently in the clearance rack for $6.00 - 147901 and are the Gold Foil-Edged Cards and Envelopes.  You could also use the Silver or simply cut your own card bases, based on the colors in your chosen DSP.















Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!!!

~ Donna

Product List
v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors