Monday, May 18, 2020

Fun Fold or No Fun Fold

There's not much left of my Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, so I'm trying to use it all up.  I love it so much, but I know there are some pretty new papers to look forward to very soon!


So I've made two versions with this one.  One with a "fun fold" aspect.  See the "hello friend" flap, that's the fun part!

Here it is opened up.


Recipe:
Blackberry Bliss - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Peaceful Poppies DSP - 4" x 5 1/4
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Whisper White -  1 3/4" x 2 1/4"

Stamps:  Simply the Best
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss

Blackberry Bliss - 1 7/8" x 3 1/4" 
Score on the right side and fold under.


Attach to the Blackberry Bliss base so that the scored line is on the edge:

Attach the Whisper White (4" x 5 1/4") over the flap:


The "No Fun Fold" version simply attaches the sentiment to the top with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Instead of scoring, the Blackberry Bliss is trimmed on all four sides.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Monday and if you're heading back to the office, stay safe and healthy.  I've not been asked to return yet and I'm really hoping I can keep working from home. Say a prayer for all those who do have to return to the office.  

Hugs,
~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors