Friday, May 1, 2020

Night Pajamas vs. Day Pajamas

This one is so much easier to read in person, but I just love it and didn't want to not share it with you.  It says "I changed out of my NIGHT PAJAMAS into my day pajamas to send you this card".  You know, the pajamas thing is going to be the hardest thing to give up when I head back to the office.  I love being in comfy clothes all day!


This layout I saw on Darla Roberts' facebook page today.  The difference here is there's no stamping.  I used the Share Sunshine Digital Download again.   I started with matching the colors from the sentiment and picked Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (DSP).

Recipe:
Mango Melody - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (single - not a fold - although now that it's finished, I wish I'd made it a full card so it would stand up)
Dinoroar DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Mango Melody - 4 1/2" x 6", scored and folded at 3"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" (cut two)
Dinoroar DSP - 2" x 3 3/4"
Sentiment - 1 5/8" x 2 1/8" (you could cut bigger or a little smaller)
Pretty Peacock - 1 3/4" x 2 1/4"


Isn't this FUN?  Have you purchased the download and made any fun cards yet?  I'd love to see them if you do!


Thank you for looking in today!!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. This is a great one. I plan on making it for my husband. He changes his sweatshirt sometimes but wear his jammie bottoms to do his work in. Cracks me up! His office area gets the sun first and he has to wear a hat to see the computer screen! Anyway, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Too funny he has to wear a hat to see the computer screen! Good to hear from you again!

      Donna

      Delete
    2. Just wearing the hat for an hour until the sun goes up high enough in the sky. No blinds or curtains for these Windows.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors