Thursday, April 30, 2020

I'd Totally Share

Another fun card from the Share Sunshine Digital Download from Stampin' Up!  I just love these fun sayings and all the proceeds go to a good cause.  Demonstrators don't get any credit for these sales, but that's okay, it is worth it!


Recipe:

Bermuda Bay - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
One square of toilet paper (pulled two ply apart for one ply)
Download
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" inside panel


Come to find out, glue dots work great behind toilet paper.  With vellum, you see the dots, with t.p. no show!  Could this be the new vellum??  LOL - not if I have to stand in line over an hour to pray they have it in stock inside Costco!


Can't wait to see which card I'll make tomorrow!!  

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna you're so creative -- I love this card, thanks for sharing it! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glenda! So glad you liked it. It was fun to make and I'm looking forward to making more of these fun cards.

      Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors