Sunday, April 19, 2020

Part Two from Soft Subtles

I just had to make another card with these pretty colors.  Did you notice I changed the base and layer colors?  To see the first card, check HERE.  This card is a birthday greeting.  Mailed Saturday for delivery next week!  Hope it's on time.



How about a tip to make tying bows a little easier?  I don't know about you, but for me the hardest part of tying a bow is keeping the ribbon tight.  Here's my tip for making that part easier without borrowing fingers from a friend.  Place a glue dot where you plan to tie the bow and then cross your ribbon over the dot and press down.  Now you can tie your bow without any slippage!

  

Recipe:
Soft Sea Foam - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Purple Posy - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
So Saffron - die cut with largest Stitched Nested Labels
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - die cut with next size down from So Saffron

Stamps:  Dressed to Impress
Ink:  Highland Heather
Tools:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basics Jewels


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors