Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hello Friend

I really thought I had posted this, but the other day I went looking for it to show someone online and couldn't find it.  So, if this is a duplicate, I apologize.


Recipe:  
Purple Posy - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 4" X 5 1/4"
Whisper White - Stitched Shapes Circle die cut

Stamps: Simply The Best
Ink: Mint Macaron (or could use Petal Pink)

Below is a snippet of instructions on how to mark the DSP and where to cut.  You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see better.  Big thanks to Lorri for sharing this at one of our Team Meetings.




Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors