Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Thanks for the Laughs

In these times of turmoil, I believe in finding a little fun.  Seems there are any number of funny things that are going on even now, like why does everyone think they need to buy all the toilet paper in the world.  Being prepared is one thing, but seriously, just how much do you need?  So, for our first ever Zoom Team Meeting on Monday, we all prepared the basics and Lorri provided us with a fun graphic (not SU, but also, not a stamp, so technically.... it's okay!)

We each picked our own colors and designer series papers and used the measurements given and then we were ready to print and go!


Recipe (my color choices):

  • Purple Posy - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2" - emboss front with Subtle Dynamic embossing folder.
  • Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Whisper White - 1/2" x 5 1/2" (cut two) adhere to the back of the DSP
  • Purple Posy - 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" Scallop from Layering Ovals
  • Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4" for inside panel
Stamps: Thanks for the Laughs
Ink:  Memento Black
Blends: Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, Lovely Lipstick, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake


I stamped the sentiment on Purple Posy and then snipped it out with my paper snips and popped it up with Mini Dimensionals.  Isn't this FUN?  You could use any DSP you want and color accordingly.  Let me know if you'd like the graphics and I'll share.

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you're healthy and safe and remember, while these are scary times, it is important to keep the faith and remember that it is all in God's hands.  It is also remember to keep smiling, keep positive and keep sharing with those you love!

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors