Monday, April 6, 2020

This Little Piggy Stayed Home

My inspiration for this card is my sweet upline, Lorri Heiling.  I made a few little changes based on the supplies I have, but I'm just tickled with this fun card!

Thank you Lorri!


Purple Posy - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 1 3/4" x 5 1/8"
Petal Pink - Layering Ovals Scallop and Painted Labels Dies
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - Layering Ovals - for stamping piggy
Whisper White scraps - for extra stamping of piggy face and for "mask"
    Mask is apx. 3/8" x 5/8" - scored every 1/8" to make it look like layers.


Stamps:  This Little Piggy, Geared Up Garage
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake
Blends: Petal Pink Combo
Bakers Twine for ear straps


Thank you for looking in today.  I pray you all stay safe and healthy.  Enjoy some fun time crafting and visiting with friends and family online or on the phone!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors