Monday, April 27, 2020

Saying Thanks to Caretakers

The other day I heard on our local news that the credit union we belong to is collecting hand made thank you cards to give to the nurses, doctors, etc. that are working so hard to keep people healthy and back home to their families.  I instantly knew I wanted to make some and get them dropped off.

Here are four that I made on Saturday and I plan to go through my stash of cards and find more to write a little note in and get them sent out.

These were fast and easy (once I figured out my measurements!) and another great way to use up some smaller pieces of cardstock and Designer Series Papers (DSP).


Recipe:
Blackberry Bliss - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 1 1/4" x 3" (cut three)
Whisper White scrap for sentiment - punched with Story Label Punch
Black Berry Bliss scrap for behind sentiment - punched with Story Label Punch

Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel


This one above I didn't add the Blackberry Bliss behind, but I think I like it better with the extra color.


Stamps:  Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Bling:  Champagne Rhinestone


Thank you for looking in today!  In case you're wondering, it is MONDAY again.  Thankfully I'm still working from home and I'm very happy to be doing so.  Went out to the store today and wore a mask and I have to say, that was miserable.  The mask and I do not get along well at all.

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay connected to family and friends!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors