Friday, April 17, 2020

Have You Sanded Lately?

Did I get your attention with that title?  Good!  Something I haven't done in a very long time is to use an embossing folder on paper and then sand it gently to draw a little more attention to the details.

I'm using the Ornate Garden Suite Collection again and thought the paper I selected would be perfect for the emboss and sand technique.  You can see the paper better in the last picture below.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Terracotta Tile - 1" x 4"
Whisper White - for die cut - apx. 2" x 5"
Whisper White scraps for stamping flowers


Run the DSP through the Ornate Floral 3D folder, then gently sand (and I mean GENTLY) the flowers to bring make the core visible.  You can see the paper below without the emboss.  Pretty by itself, but even prettier with the emboss.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors