Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Ornate Thanks

I'm a little late to the game here, but finally getting a chance to use my Ornate Garden Suite.  Who knew working from home would be so hard.  I think I'm extra conscious of making sure I'm working hard all day, probably harder than when I'm at the office, where at least I get up and visit with co-workers.  

When the day is over, I may not have to drive through traffic to get home, but all I want to do is curl up in my chair and take a nap!  A big part of it is my sleep hours have changed being home and able to sleep in a couple of hours since I don't have the shower, make up, get dressed and breakfast before the drive.  Now I only have to worry about shower, get dressed and work on breakfast whenever I'm ready.  

Well, enough of that... on to my card!


Recipe: 
Soft Suede - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded t 4 1/4"
Early Espresso - 4" x 5 1/4"
Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Whisper White - Ornate Layers Dies - SO pretty!
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)


Stamps: Ornate Thanks (from the Suite / Bundle)
Ink: Early Espresso

I added a little strip of DSP inside (3/4" x 4") and decorated the envelope flap as well.



Here's a closer look at these stamps.  SO many things to use and I love the delicate written font.


Thank you for looking in today!

Remember to check out the CLEARANCE RACK!  

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors