Saturday, April 11, 2020

Mask It Up!

I spotted a card yesterday with slots on it for tucking in messages and gift cards and my brain immediately went to face masks!  So, here's what I created.

For a Friend:

(inside sentiment typed up on word document and printed on Whisper White)


Recipe:
Balmy Blue (above) / Pacific Point (below) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Subtles / Brights Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 4 1/4", scored at 1", 1 1/4", 2", 2 1/4", 3", 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Whisper White scraps for sentiment.

For a Healthcare Worker (as a fun thank you).


Stamps:  
A Little Lace - "A little note to say" (punched with Classic Label)
Daisy Delight - Thank You
Ink:  Memento Black
Metallic Bakers Twine - 4"
Rhinestone Basic Jewels




 After scoring, fold in a zig zag.  Attach to DSP with Tear & Tape to hold the folds in place. 


On this card I punched leaving the "Just" out.  You'll still see a bit of ink, so you may want to trim it off, or possibly sponge the edges (which I may do on the next one).


Thank you for looking in today!  We're expecting a little rain around here, but I haven't seen any yet.  It smells like rain outside, but none on the ground yet.

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors