Thursday, May 14, 2020

You Always Deliver

On Thursday my UPS driver is supposed to arrive with a box of gold for me!  Well, to me it's like gold, it will be my Stampin' Up! Catalogs!  I haven't even received my single issue yet, watch it come tomorrow in the mail!  Some people have theirs, some do not and I'm getting so anxious!

In the past I've made chocolate chip cookies for my driver and he's always loved them.  I figured during this Covid 19 stuff, he wouldn't want homemade anything.  BUT, I made a banana nut loaf mix and after I started prepping, I realized it had walnuts in it and Mark is allergic to walnuts.  So, I've wrapped it up and will see if my driver wants it.  If not, at least it's out of my house and I won't be tempted to eat the entire thing.  I won't be offended if he tosses it, just get the calories away from me!  LOL



So, this stamp set was at the top of my WISH list when I first got last years catalog, but I just FINALLY got it in April because it is going away and I couldn't let it get away from me.  It will be one of my keepers.

Recipe:
Soft Suede - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

Black Berry Bliss - 3 7/8" x 4 3/4" (apx. cut with layering rectangles)
Whisper White 3" x 4 3/8" (apx. cut with layering rectangles)

Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4" inside panel

Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss
Blends: Soft Suede, Ivory, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake 



Don't let this cute set get away from you.  If you have a favorite delivery man or mail carrier, this is the set for you to have too!  

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday Eve... wishing it was Friday!

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors