Saturday, May 9, 2020

Ran Out of Ribbon!

I rarely run out of ribbon because I forget to use it most of the time!  But that's not true today, I'm so sad I ran out of my Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon!  

I was planning for a very small Stamp-a-Stash for Friday night and when I pulled out the ribbon there was enough for three cards.  Ugh!  So, each person will get to make one and I have my sample.  


Recipe:
Petal Pink - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Old Olive - 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 3" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White scraps for Sentiment

Stamps:  Dressed to Impress
Ink:  Old Olive

Below is what the Stamp-a-Stash cards the way we made them with Whisper White Bakers Twine.  No sentiments on my samples so I can use them later for whatever I need.


I'm going to miss this beautiful paper so much!

(ooooh I just noticed this one isn't centered! LOL)

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors