Monday, May 25, 2020

Another Good Man

I have to admit, I forgot I had a little sampler of this paper with the golf balls and golf tees.  I just don't know any golfers, so I honestly don't think about using it.  I do like the brightness of the colors though so thought it would be a good time to use it before it retires.


Recipe:
Real Red - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Country Club Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Night of Navy - 2 5/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White -  2 1/2" x 4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Whisper White scrap for sentiment - punched with Classic Label Punch


Thank you for looking in today!

If  you've read this far, today is my birthday!  SO, in order to celebrate, email me your order before 11:59 p.m. (Arizona time) today - May 25th - and I'll pay the shipping for you as my gift to you!  Be sure you have an account with my Stampin' Up! page as a customer so that your credit card is on file and you won't have to give it to me directly.

Create an Account with me as your Demonstrator.

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors