Monday, May 4, 2020

Stitched So Sweetly Mask

I can't seem to stop using these great sentiments from the Share Sunshine PDF.  This time I'm using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.   I had to downsize the text on this one a bit in order to fit into the die.


Recipe:
Petal Pink - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Purple Posy - 4" x 5 1/4
Dressed to Impress DSP - 3 3/4" x 5"

** Here's a tip:  if you like to decorate your envelope flap, then always cut your 6" x 6" DSP at 3 3/4" first, then cut the 5 1/4".  That way you'll have a wide enough piece (2 1/4" x 6") to decorate the flap.

I attached the ribbon with mini glue dots, but to be sure they didn't have any way to get away, I also put my Stampin' Dimensionals over the ribbon as well.


Inside I placed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White and then found another sentiment from the download that I wanted to use so I punched it with the Story Label Punch and then placed it onto a scrap of Purple Posy.


Here's a close up of the inside sentiment.


Thank you for looking in today!  I'll try to do something different tomorrow, I promise!  

Here we go Monday!

~Donna 



2 comments:

  1. I like how you used the die and punch. Thanks for the tip about cutting the Paper to get the envelope flap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I've seen others use that die for a "mask" and so I wanted it to have the words from the download. Sad thing, I had to order more ink for my printer! Ugh!

      Have a great day!
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors