Friday, May 29, 2020

Mixing Old and New

Time is almost up for this beauiful Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper, so I'm trying to get the most out of it that I can.  Yes, I did some fussy cutting, no stamping of flowers here.  The only stamping was the "just because" from an upcoming set called Lovely You.  I was so excited to see a "just because" stamp that I didn't even look at the rest of the set before putting it in my shopping cart!


The cards and envelopes are retiring as well, so grab them quick (if they are still available!)  These are the Gold Foil-Edged Cards and Envelopes.

Happy Friday!!  Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors