Friday, May 8, 2020

Witty-cisms for Everything

I'm working my way through pieces and parts of my Designer Series Papers.  This one is an old one, but it was perfect because I could use it with multiple color backgrounds.

These are great to make up ahead of time, except for the stamping (and adding to the square of 3" x 3").   Then when you need a card with this stamp set or any other, the square is big enough to manage just about anything.  Stamp it up, add it to the 3" x 3" and your done!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Tufted folder
Cardstock (your choice) 1 3/4" x 5"
Designer Series Paper (your choice) 1 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Cardstock (same choice as above) 3" x 3"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"


Stamps:  Witty-cisms
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Petal Pink,



Thank you for looking in today!  (this should have posted at midnight, but I missed the scheduling, so posting it now!)

Happy Friday!!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas and samples. thanks for all you share!!! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! Wishing you a fabulous Mother's Day!

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors