Thursday, May 7, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

I nearly missed it!  My brain thought Mother's Day was a week from this Sunday, nope, it's THIS Sunday!  Thank goodness I had some kits ready to turn into whatever I want!


Recipe : 
Whisper White - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lovely Lipstick - 4" x 5 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - die cut with Stitched Nested Labels
Whisper White - Punched with Story Label Punch
Lovely Lipstick - Punched with Story Label Punch


Stamps:  Dressed to Impress
Ink:  Memento Black

I needed something inside, so cut out a couple of the "flats" shoes and added the stamp.  Mark's Mom isn't a dress up kind of gal, just nice and comfy, so I thought these would be perfect for her.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors