Monday, September 28, 2020

Cozy Craft Retreat - 2020 Version

Since 2020 has been such a crazy year that there's no doubt that the Annual Cozy Craft Retreat that my upline puts on had to make some changes as well.  So this year, she (and her elves) put together a Retreat-in-a-Box instead.    I have been having so much fun working on the projects, but not near as much fun doing them alone!  Ugh.

So, I'll be sharing some images of the projects with you over the next few days and weeks.  I won't be giving the full details as I would with my own projects since that would be unfair to Lorri, but I will tell you what products are used and if you would like to purchase her tutorial, she will have it on her blog and for sale there at Confessions of a Stamping Addict under Classes to Go.

Here's one for Christmas.  I just love this border die with the candy canes.



This mesh ribbon is awesome as well.  Great for Christmas, great for Halloween, maybe an Anniversary or Wedding card.  So many options!




Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Monday!  Be sure to come back for more of Lorri's projects.  You won't be disappointed!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors