Monday, September 7, 2020

Whale Done - Triple Cube Card

I spotted the tutorial for making this on Splitcoast Stampers.  She made hers with different DSP and my practice one looks more like the tutorial, but I wanted to make another - it really is very easy - using Whale of a Time DSP and the Whale Done stamp set from Stampin' Up!


Her tutorial is so good, that I'm not even going to try to make my own.  Simply go HERE and follow along.  If you get stuck, there is also a video.  I had to look at the video for how to put the whale in place - hers has a sentiment instead, but I needed to see the process.

Supplies I used:
Whale Done Bundle with Whale Punch
Whale of a Time DSP 
Balmy Blue Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pacific Point Ink Pad

When making your sentiments, simply make the Whisper White small as you need, I cut mine after stamping and then made the Granny Apple Green 1/4" larger.


This is how it will fold flat, and then you'll find it doesn't fit in our standard A2 envelope like this.  Honestly, I nearly panicked after all that work!!


Then I discovered you could fold it into a square and it fits!  Whew!  Simply fold up as shown below.  Be sure all the outside add-ons are outside.


Here it is folded up.



And here it is inside the envelope.  Thank goodness! 


Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you give this a try and share it with a friend!

Happy Monday - and I can say that, because it is a holiday!  Woo hoo!

Happy Labor Day.

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors