Monday, September 21, 2020

Masculine Plaid

I have a confession... when I first saw the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper, I didn't really care for it.  It just didn't appeal to me.  Then, as usual, after seeing so many great projects with it, I decided to give it a try.  

Here are a couple of cards I whipped out very quickly for some simple, masculine cards.



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Crushed Curry - 4" x 5 1/4"
Plaid Tidings  DSP - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"

Crushed Curry - punched with Tailored Tag (twice for each card)
Whisper white- stamped and punched with Tailored Tag - popped up with Stampin Dimensionals

Stamps:  Seaside Notions
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler



And DONE... so simple and so many beautiful colors in the pack to choose from.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors