Monday, September 14, 2020

So Sentimental Greetings

The stamp set So Sentimental is so great for nice big greetings!  It also has some nice smaller ones as well.  But today... we're going BIG!

I like to try to make two cards at once, at least when I have an idea about the measurements I want to use.  So that is what we have today.  There is one small difference and that is in the sentiment and the size circles used.  The 2nd card has a bit bigger sentiment so needed to have a larger circle.

Stamps:  So Sentimental

Ink:  Early Espresso


Recipe:
Whisper White - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper - 3" x 4 1/4"
Bumblebee - 3 3/8" x 4 7/8"
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Bumblebee Scallop - die cut with Layering Circles Scallop 2 5/8" (apx)
Whisper White Circle - die cut with Layering Circles 2 3/8" (apx)

Bumblebee scraps - punch 2 Daisies
Early Espresso - punch 1/2" circle
Old Olive - punch leaves with Perennial Flower Punch

I popped up the flower and leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals and curled the edges of the petals with my bone folder.



Card #2 - circle measurements
Circle - 2 5/8" (apx)
Scallop - 2 7/8" (apx)



Since I'm not using Whisper White Thick cardstock, I added an extra panel inside, actually, two panels to make it stronger.

Bumblebee - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White 3 7/8" x 5/8"


Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you have a wonderful week!

~ Donna




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors