Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Nothing's Better Than... a Fun Fold Card

I spotted this design on Flowerbug's Inkspot by LeeAnn Greff and fell it love with it!  I changed up the colors and a couple of other things.  I love how it came out!

Stamps - Nothing's Better Than Bundle


Recipe:
Early Espresso - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored 2 1/8" from each side
Bermuda Bay - 1 5/8" x 3 7/8" (cut 2)
Calypso Coral - 1 5/8" x 3 7/8" (cut 1)
Whisper White - 1 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Ink:  
Early Espresso
Soft Suede (stamped off)
Bermuda Bay
Calypso Coral
Crushed Curry (umbrella inside)


When stamping on the Whisper White I used the Early Espresso for the sentiments, words and outlines.  I suggest stamping the large words first and then stamping the images and sentiments next.

The coffee cups and extra cookies are stamped onto a scrap piece so I could cut them out with the matching dies that come with the bundle.  Always stamp your outline first and then stamp your fill in.  I think it's easier that way.  The inside of the cookies and the candies are stamped with Soft Suede, but stamped off onto scrap paper first then stamp onto your outlines.


This is the 2nd card.  Everything is the same except for the small sentiments.  I love both cards, so much fun!!





Big thanks to LeeAnn for her fun card idea.  Thank YOU for looking in today!

Here's to Tuesday!  Going to be a busy one to make up for Monday being off, but that's okay a busy day goes by faster!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors