Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday for Our Girl

On Sunday, Hubby and I had a fun birthday lunch with his daughter (and mine even though I'm not her natural mom, I love her like my daughter!) and her boyfriend.  Jen's birthday was Friday and her b/f's birthday is in a couple of weeks, so we took today to enjoy a birthday lunch with them both.

They just recently moved into a nice mobile home park and were so excited to show off their new "home", so we got them a Weber Kettle BBQ and took over all the fixin's to have burgers and potato salad.  It was Yum!!!

Here are the cards I made tor them.


Jen's Card:
Card Stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Whisper White
DSP: Polka Dot Parade
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set: A Cherry On Top (hostess set)
Ribbon:  Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain


Mike's Card:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink:  StazOn Black, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin' Markers:  Elegant Eggplant, Midnight Muse, Real Red
Stamp Set:  Henry Says (w-128090 / c-128093)
Tools: Sponge Daubers (102892), 1 1/4" Square (119865), 1 3/8" Square (119877)


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you signed up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be April 15th and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Hope you had a great weekend!
~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Those are both cute! I love that darned elephant, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards today Donna! You come up with such cute projects. These are such cheerful cards! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I love that elephant too, I just don't use him enough. Going to have to really put him to use this next month and a half since he's in the Spring Catty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors