Monday, April 1, 2013

The Project is in the Mail!

My "Special Project" is in the mail (or will be later today when hubby takes it to the post office) and on it's way to a good cause!

My Dear, Sweet Friend Danita, is participating in "Relay for Life" and she asked for help with a fundraiser by making some cards (a year's worth of variety) that they could auction off at the event later this month.  So today I finally put the finishing touches on the package and it's ready to go!

I've been posting pictures of the cards as they were made.  There will be two more to show, but today I want to show the final project.

The beautiful box was found at Michael's and easily holds 50 cards with envelopes and clear sleeves.  I just LOVE the box.  Took a couple of trips to M's to find the one that worked, but it was worth the wait!




Thanks to Linda for helping out a couple of weeks ago making the Baby Cards after our Stamp a Stack.  It was fun having someone to make the cards with.  Always more fun crafting with a friend!

Tomorrow - the last two cards that went into the box.

If you'd like to donate to Danita or her Team click HERE and it should take you to her direct webpage.  I'd love it if you could help out.

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. O...M...G...Donna, it is beyond grogeous! And beyond my wildest expectations! You are just the bestest BFF any girl could wish for. This is sure to bring in a ton of money for the Cancer Society. And thank you too Linda for helping out. You're angels on earth <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I'm so glad you like it. Wait til you see the box in person, it is so pretty!! I wish the tabs looked better. Feel free to change them if you have something that looks better.

    Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors