Friday, April 12, 2013

New! Wood-Mount Cases

I've often wished that Stampin' Up! would offer the wood stamps in a more uniform size and Yayyyy - They did it!  I'm so happy.  It will be so nice to have them all the same size (or rather in 2 sizes that stack together).  Now I can alphabetize them like they should be.  Check out the video below for several uses for the new size cases.


Introducing our new wood-mount stamp set packaging! These new cases are similar to our clear-mount boxes and fit perfectly on the shelf right next to them. They also have the images and stamp set name on the spine to make your search for the right set even easier.

Starting May 31 all wood-mount sets will come in this new packaging . And empty cases will be available with the launch of the new catalog. That means you can transfer all your old sets to these new boxes! There will even be a template for you to create your own label for your old stamp sets (available May 31). 

A pack of four half-size cases (3-3/4" x 5-1/2") will sell for $4.95 and a pack of four full-size cases (7-1/2" x 5-1/2") will be $6.95.

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you signed up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be April 15th and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors