Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 2013 - Stamp a Stack

This month's Stamp-a-Stack was quick and simple which was perfect so we had time to visit!  Thank you to Linda and Jackie for coming Friday night.  It was a fun night to stamp together!  

The girls were able to choose from several colors and Linda even mixed one of her cards up - sadly I didn't take a picture - Linda - send me a pic of your Daffodil card before you give it away...




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pacific Point and Calypso Coral (shown here).  Other choices were Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight.
Ink:  Matching 
Tools:  Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (127022), Curly Label (119851), Petite Curly Label (129405)

Don't forget to stock up on retiring colors before they are all gone and with free shipping this weekend, it's an even better time to stock up!!



Thanks for looking in today.  If you have any question or need help ordering, please let me know.  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

~ Happy Sunday!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time playing with you and Linda (and the furbabies)! I added a little something to four of my cards and have to re-do one. I guess I was jabbering away so much I didn't notice I'd applied my clouds wrong side up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice having you join us! Some of the clouds look upside down to me even when they are right, so you can't totally blame our chatting (jabbering). LOL

    As far as the furbabies, I've never seen Nike take to someone like he did you. Not even one bark when you first arrived. He barks at EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors