Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Countdown and Candles

DON'T MISS IT - The Stampin' Up! Retirement List
will be released on Wednesday, April 24th.

Be sure to come to my blog to see it.
Remember, accessories are "first come first served" and many of the retiring colors have already sold out.
Better yet... IF there is an accessory in the Stampin' Up! catalog that you know you will not be able to live without, ORDER IT NOW and don't take a chance that it will be sold out should it be on the Retiring List on Wednesday.

In the meantime, I needed a quick birthday card yesterday, so I quickly pulled out my papers and here's what I got!




Card stock:  Rose Red, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist.
DSP:  Candles:  Print Poetry (129312); Flames:  Sunshine & Sprinkles (126922) and Tea for Two (129311)
Stamp Set:  Bring on the Cake (w-121899 / c-121958)
Ink:  Perfect Plum
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Blossom Petals Builder (121808), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Dimensionals

Thanks so much for looking in and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the retiring list!

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. How cute! Looks like a fun & easy card for when you're in a pinch. Gotta love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up those pesky little scraps too! Always looking for good ideas for the scraps. I just hate throwing them away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors