Monday, April 8, 2013

Dress Up Framelits

Ok, so I have a question for you... which do you like better.  Yes, I realize they are nearly the same just a little difference (and it's not the sentiment!) and I'd like to know which style you like best.  I suppose it's a matter of taste, so please share yours with me.  I'd like to know!

Do you see the subtle difference?



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets:  Flowering Flourishes (w-126365 / c-126367), Petite Pairs (w-122495 / c-122497)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Extras:  Dress Up Franelits Dies (130101), Large Oval (119855), Scallop Oval (119856), Cotton Lace (from Artisan Embellishments Kit) (129328), 5/8" Flower Trim (126869), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Snail.


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna




8 comments:

  1. I can't really explain why but I respond better to the bottom card for some reason. It just looks more pleasing to my eye. Was this some sort of trick, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - no trick. The top one has an extra layer of Soft Suede and the one you chose is Very Vanilla on Very Vanilla.

    I did the bottom one first, then decided I needed some more color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color and the 'belt' of the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie - good eye on the "belt". The belt we'll be using on Saturday will be the one from the bottom one. It's the lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit from the Spring Catalog that I had left over. I like it best, but it was really limited.

    The other "belt" is the crochet trim from the main catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jackie. The bottom belt is cutest, though both definitely are adorable. But I still prefer the Vanilla on Vanilla of the bottom card, which is surprising since I love Chocolate on pretty much everything else :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm... chocolate. Makes me think of your brownies which I'm now craving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was like the back of People magazine when you get two photos and have to find the 6 different things. LOL I like both but if I can only choose one I'll choose the tone on tone one. LOVE THIS CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Lorri! I thought about those comparison pictures when I posted it but didn't think anyone else would!

    I like both too, it just depends on my mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors