Friday, April 19, 2013

Tri-Fold Card - Praying for You

I'm part of a prayer / card group where we receive names and addresses of people that are in need of prayer for one reason or another and I found the perfect stamp set that works so perfectly for this purpose.

This card style has been seen on many websites and I honestly don't know where I saw it first, but I believe it was on Frenchie's page.  Here is my version with a couple of different DSP's used.  I like that we can mix it up and make it work with so many colors!

The first sets were stamped with Black StazOn and the lower sets I used Rich Razzleberry to match the papers - I really think the Rich Razzleberry is much prettier.

Here are the measurements so you can make your own.

Card stock - 11" x 4 1/4"
Score on the long side at 2 1/2" and at 6 3/4"
Punch along the 2 1/2" score line with the 2 1/2" circle punch (120906)

Punch card stock with 2 3/8" scallop circle (118874)
Stamp sentiment and punch with 1 3/4" circle (119850)

Large piece of DSP is 4" x 4", smaller piece is 2 1/4" x 4" (line the small piece of DSP up with the 2 1/2" circle that is punched on the card to determine where to punch on the small DSP piece).

Inside card stock is 2 3/4" x 4" for inside sentiment or 4" x 4" if you choose to place it on the larger panel.

Stamp set:  Blessings from Heaven (w-123050 / c-123052)
Card stock: Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Sunshine and Sprinkles - Spring Mini (126922)
Buttons:  Sale-a-Bration / Designer Subtles Collection





Stamp set:  Blessings from Heaven (w-123050 / c-123052)
Card stock:  Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Sycamore Street (from Sale-a-Bration)
Button:  also from Sale-a-Bration



Thank you for looking in today.  May you have a wonderful Friday and an awesome weekend!

Please remember to keep America in your prayers.  After the past week we've had from the Boston Marathon to the Texas Fertilizer Plant explosion, it's been one heart-wrenching week and we need to remember all those involved and lift them up in prayer.

God Bless 

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely, Donna. I especially like the last one, too.

    God Bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita! I like the last one best also. Love the colors.

    Hugs!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors