Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thank You With a Flourish

Thankfully Flowering Flourish is not one of the stamp sets that's retiring!  There are so many pretty things to do with it.  I would be so sad if it went away.

Here are a couple of cards I made with Flowering Flourish, Petite Petals and Peaceful Petals (sentiment).  Quick to put together and beautiful with the Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White.

 



 
 
To purchase anything you see here, click on any of the items below and you will be taken to my store.  Thank you for looking in today!
 
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing a black & white trend here...

    Very pretty with the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed this weekend that Black and White really does seem to be the IN thing lately. Lots of kids out this weekend for Prom that we saw. Very pretty actually.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors