Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cheerful Critters - Sneak Peek!

Oh My Gosh... my pre-order for the 2015 Occasions Catalog came today and I just had to make a card with this cute new set!  It's called Cheerful Critters and it will be available to the public on January 6th. 

If you REALLY love it, you can join my team and pre-order one for your very own.  Tempting?  Contact me and let's talk! 


 
We're having a little celebration tomorrow for a co-worker who is about to be a first time Daddy and I think this will make a great Welcome Baby card.  Don't tell, but a couple of us are also working on a Project Life book for the new family as well.  I can hardly wait for them to see it and start adding pictures to it.


Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you love this great little set as much as I do.  I see a LOT of great ideas this can be used for.  Not to mention all the other new sets that will be available in the new Occasions catalog in January!

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors