Monday, December 15, 2014

Minty Fresh Santa Tutorial

The first picture here shows you all the pieces and parts you will need.  Click on the picture to make it open bigger in another window.  This is just a suggestion, I know I made changes to the original one I saw.
 
 
If you want to make more than one, you can get three out of an 8 1/2" x 11" inch paper.  Cut your paper to 6" wide - leaving the 11" side alone.  Place your paper on the Stampin' Score with the 6" edge to the top.  TIP:  rub a scrunched up piece of waxed paper (you probably have some in your kitchen drawer, yes, THAT kind of waxed paper).  This will make your score tool slide easily down the paper.
 
 
 
Now, place the paper on your Stampin' Trimmer and cut into 3 1/2" x 6" sections.  Remember, you already have it cut at 6" - makes that EASY! 
 
 
 

For a nice scalloped edge I used the Rotary Addition on my Stampin' Trimmer and used the Small Scallop blade.  (You can also just do a straight cut.)  Place your Whisper White card stock (3 1/2" x  1 3/4") and place it on  your Trimmer at 1 5/8".

 
Flip it over and line it up at 1 1/2" for the other cut.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The belt is cut from Basic Black (2 1/2" x 1") - my apologies for no picture, but I think you can get that!  :)
 
 
 


Assemble as shown:
 

 Thank you for stopping by today to see the tutorial.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. So cute and a nice little gift to give too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I had a friend contact me today and she wants TEN of them, so I know what I'll be doing tonight!

      I plan to give them out to waiters and/or waitresses over the Christmas holiday with their tips. Just a little something extra.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors