Sunday, December 21, 2014

B.Y.O.P.

You read that right... B.Y.O.P... Buy Your Own Present!  How many times have you given a gift card as a gift and wished you had a perfect card to go with it?  Well now you can make the perfect card for every occasion!

Beginning January 6th you can purchase the set B.Y.O.P. and begin making fun gift card cards!

Here is one of the pairs of sentiments from this set:

 
Inside:  SPENDING!  I also added the HAPPY BIRTHDAY also from the same set.  So many ways to use this great set.  You're going to love it!
 


Inside the set is Birthday, Graduation, New Baby, Thanks, Wedding and for no reason at all (or any reason not listed).

Don't forget the envelope, add some DSP to the outside flap.  It makes it so much prettier than a plain envelope, don't you agree?  This DSP is Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Just wait until you see another card I made with it - I'm holding it back until the recipient receives it, so I don't ruin the surprise - but there are two pieces of paper in the stack that has shimmer gold elements!

 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a blessed Sunday!
 
~ Donna
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors