Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Big News Birthday Rounds It Out

Here is the last in my series of cards for the boxed set of cards I made for a friend.
 
These cards are made using Big News (w-134015 / c-134018).  This is a very simple card so it's easy to mail - only some Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment.  The DSP is from Typeset (133704).  Nice clean design so I could stamp the candle on the front.
 
 
Inside it says "enjoy the fuss" - also from Big News.
 


Here's a quick refresher of the other cards that are also in the boxed set.  They can be seen better by clicking on the picture - it should open in another window.

To see each card - click the links here:  Joyful Medicine, Hearts and Sentiments, Lovely as a Tree Sympathy, and apparently I didn't post the one with the flowers, so I'll catch up and do that one tomorrow!  Sorry about that!


The boxes are ones I received  from a friend that used to hold a fancy pen and two keyrings (from a local fancy car dealership).  These boxes are strong and sturdy and easily hold 14 cards with envelopes.  I covered the dealership logo ... er, I mean, the lid of the box, (hee hee) with Back to Black DSP (133700).  I tied the box shut with a loose knot so the whole ribbon can slip off without having to untie it.

 
 
Thank you for looking in today - don't forget to check out today's Weekly Specials!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
~ Donna  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors