Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sneak Peek at Painted Petals

Christmas stamps are tucked away and we're moving on to the next round of new stamps from the Occasions Mini.  There are so many beautiful and fun sets in the 2015 Occasions.  You're going to LOVE it, I'm sure!

If you are one of my regular customers and haven't received your copy of your Occasions Catalog yet, please let me know.  If you would like a copy and you don't have a regular Demonstrator, email me and I'll be happy to send one to you.  In the meantime, you can see it on my blog over there >> in the right hand column.  You can also see the Sale-a-bration brochure over there as well.  I also mailed out copies to my regular customers on Wednesday, so watch your mailbox!

On to the card...


This stamp set is called Painted Petals and I just love all of the possibilities that come with this set, plus the flowers are beautiful and can be used with all of our great colors!  Here I used Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Calypso Coral.  The stems are stamped with Mossy Meadow. 
 
 
The flowers in this one above are on one stamp and the stems are on another stamp.  At first you may wonder how to line them up, but being the clear Photopolymer, they are easy to line up and make a perfect image!  The DSP behind the "amazing" card is from the Holiday Mini (135820) and is still available until January 5th.  Don't miss out.  Just because a paper pack is designed for a certain season, there are two sides to each side and many can be used year round!
 


Thank you for looking in today.  Before I go, let me share a picture or two from Christmas Morning.

These are my boys, Robert and Billy and of course, me just before they headed out to their next Christmas stop.  They are the joys of my life and I'm so lucky to have them with me for Christmas Morning.


When I was going through the pictures, I had to laugh when I saw this one.  Since my hubby was sick on Christmas (and I kept him tucked away so he didn't share his germs) we didn't have a photographer.  Thankfully the camera I have has a timer.  This is how the boys looked waiting for me to set the timer and join them for the picture!

Too funny!  Look how their arms are crossed, opposite of each other. 

Notice the empty tree?  It only has lights and an angel bear on it.  With five cats in the house, ornaments don't have a chance!


Have a great weekend! 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors