Tuesday, December 23, 2014

All Shook Up - My Paper Pumpkin

Christmas is almost here, do you have all your shopping done?  Do you know a crafter that would love to have a monthly craft escape?  Think about signing them up for a pre-paid subscription to My Paper Pumpkin!  Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up.  Be sure to list me - DONNA KISH, Phoenix, Arizona as your Demonstrator and I'll send you an extra gift you can use with all your kits.

Now on to this month's kit.  This could be my favorite My Paper Pumpkin!  Although, I think another one will surely come along that I'll like better.  That seems to happen every couple of months! 

Sadly, I only have one of them to show you as I left the rest of them at the office!  I'll bring them home and show them off tomorrow!


 

Each kit comes with everything you need except a clear block and adhesive (sometimes).  This particular kit had everything I needed.  Your first kit will come with a clear block to use in all subsequent kits.

 
Here's what they all look like when finished.  There's Happy Birthday - Hello - and Thank You.  Great multipurpose cards to have around at all times.  You just never know when you will need them!


If you haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin yet, you should definitely give it a try. 

Thank you for looking in today. 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors