Monday, December 29, 2014

December 2014 - My Paper Pumpkin

Now that the Christmas rush is over, it's time to share the December My Paper Pumpkin.  This was such a fun kit and I'm really happy with the results.  Linda also received this one and we had fun putting them together last week.  I finished mine Sunday.  I got distracted... as usual.  ha!
 
 
If you haven't tried the My Paper Pumpkin kits yet, you should really give them a try.  They are great little kits filled with fun projects.  Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up.  Please be sure to choose me as your Demonstrator - Donna Kish - Phoenix, AZ.  If you are local in the Phoenix area, we can even find a time to craft our kits together, if you like.
 

I just love the shiny and fun confetti that goes inside.  It really gives the card a great twist. 

 
 

The kit came with Smoky Slate ink, but I chose to use Memento Black ink on the front and inside I matched the color of the outside die cut sentiment to my ink pads for stamping the inside sentiment.

 
 
 
 
Love the bling!
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a happy Monday!

Come back tomorrow to see how I store my stamps after they've been used in my kits!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors