Sunday, December 7, 2014

Joyful Medicine

I just love this new Photopolymer Set - Banner Blessings (136720).  Today's card is using "JOYFUL - A joyful heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22"  I made this into a "get well" card by putting "Happy Healing" inside from And Many More (w-134273/ c-134276)



These cards are part of my pack of cards that I'm making as gifts for a friend who requested two packs of 12 cards for Christmas gifts.

All that I have left are to make some basic birthday cards.  Those should be easy and I should finish them up today for posting tomorrow.


 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors