Sunday, December 28, 2014

Love is Kindness

It may still be winter and we just had our first freeze warnings here in Phoenix, AZ, but it's never too soon to start thinking about springtime flowers and the essence of love.  Especially with this great little single stamp "Love is Kindness" available in just a couple more weeks (January 6th).  This stamp is in the 2015 Occasions Mini and since I love tulips, I just knew I had to have it.

Colors used are Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder.  Each of these colors also come in Blendabilities (Pink Pirouette - available in January).

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a blessed Sunday.
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors