Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sleigh Ride Christmas

We finally had some rain and are aiming for cooler temperatures in Phoenix on Saturday, so I decided to do a little Christmas.  Sadly, it's still 78 degrees at the time of writing this (11:00 p.m. Saturday), but it's better than still being at 100 degrees!

Maybe some snow on my cards will help!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Card Stock base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White cut to 4" wide and then die cut with Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
Gold Foil card stock cut to 4" wide and again die cut with Sleigh Ride Edgelits for the houses and the trees
Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (snowflakes) 4" wide and long enough to just go under the houses.

Since Vellum  doesn't hide adhesive, at all, I put our mini glue dots behind the snowflakes as close to the edge as possible and then covered with Rhinestone Jewels.  If there was no snowflake near the corner, I added one and placed a jewel over it as a star.


I think next time instead of the Gold Foil, I'll use the Silver Foil to match the snowflakes.  What do you think?

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors