Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My October Swap Card

Once a month our weSTAMP team meets for stamping and swapping.  Everyone votes on the card they like the best.  This week's cards were all very good.  I was impressed by them all.

I'm excited to share that my card won this month.  I was so happy!  

Here is my card.  I really had fun making these.  A little time consuming, but so worth it for the cuteness factor!


Santa may look kind of small for this fireplace, but I decided to think of the fireplace as being one of those really big GIANT fireplaces instead!  

Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors