Monday, October 5, 2015

Cozy Christmas

Well the wedding on Saturday was really nice.  The weather cooperated and the temperature was perfect.  They had a sunset wedding just like they wanted and they even had the International Space Station flying over shortly after the "I Do".  Brittney and I both LOVE The Big Bang Theory, so she was thrilled when I told her the ISS was scheduled to fly over Phoenix at 6:44 p.m.  - For those who don't watch TBBT, two of the characters were married on the roof of their building just as Google Earth was going over.  So it's close!  :)


Today's card however, is on to Christmas!  Christmas is really my favorite time of year and I absolutely LOVE the Designer Series Papers we have this year.  There are so many adorable designs.


Recipe:
Mossy Meadow Base Card - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Striped pattern from Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 4"
Mossy Meadow Mat - 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Ornament pattern from Home for Christmas DSP - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Very Vanilla for Sentiment - 2 1/4" x 1 1/2"
   Stamps used:  Cozy Christmas


I also fussy cut one of the adorable little Reindeer and popped him and the sentiment up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The Mossy Meadow has also been popped up.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great week.

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors