Friday, October 9, 2015

Home For Christmas with Santa

Of all the Christmas paper I've seen over the years, I think this has to be one of my very favorites.  There are Santa's and Reindeer, Old Fashioned Christmas trees and beautiful Ornaments.

For today's card I did a fussy cut of Santa and the Tree as well as some gifts to go around the tree.

The Hearth and Home Thinlits dies are so perfect for so many things.  I just love the look they give.  I also found another way to work with them which I will try to play with this weekend and show to you.


This card has a base of Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4.
The wall is Very Vanilla stamped with the Hardwood Stamp using Crumb Cake ink.
Inside, Santa and the Tree are adhered to a Very Vanilla piece of cardstock 3 3/8" x 2 1/2".
I stamped the flower box with the mantle stamp from Festive Fireplace.


I thought the "jolly" from the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies was a perfect touch, since Santa is so "Jolly" .


I popped up the window with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a little pop.

Thank you for looking in!  I'm so happy it's finally Friday! 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors