Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Winter

Here's another cute card from Saturday.  I've often stayed away from square cards, except for my little 3 x 3 thank you notes when I deliver workshop orders.

Most of them seem to be 5 x 5 cards which cost extra to mail, so I've just decided not to bother, but this card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" so it fits in the standard A2 envelope.  Why didn't I think of that?  LOL


Recipe:  

Base Card: Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" scored at 4 1/4"
Top Layer: Crumb Cake - 4" x 4"
Snowman Square: Crumb Cake - 1" x 1"
Dotted Layer:  Crumb Cake - 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Snowman:  White Christmas (135767)
Sentiment:  Happy Scenes (139821

Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Dazzling Diamonds
Glue Pen
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Trimmer



Thank you for looking in today.  Tomorrow I'll share the card I made for our Team Swap I'll be doing later tonight at our Team Meeting.  

If you'd like to join my Stamps Well With Other's Team, I'd love to have you.  If you're in the Phoenix area, we have monthly team meetings and if you're out of state, that's okay too, we have team members in California and Colorado!  Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors